SUMMER CAMP 2017 - Children's movies and literature
Let's explore some of our favorite movies and books through art. Moana, Sing, Dr Suess, Wizard of Oz and Alice and Wonderland, to name just a few!
June 12th- September 1st
(Register by the day or week)
DATES /TIMES THAT ARE FULL!!!:
Morning Camp, August 24th and 25th.
Do not register for mornings or all day on these days.
Afternoon camp is still available
REGISTER ON TIME:
All orders must be in before 3pm the day before you plan to attend or earlier to avoid a $10 late fee per student. If you register after 3pm, please add the late fee to the bottom of your reservation form.
Fill out registration form if you are new to Unicoi, if you are a returning student, go to step 1
We will not add you to the camp schedule until forms and payment are received.
Policies and Itinerary
Parents, please read the camp guide before attending camp
Morning Camp | 9:00-1:00 | AGES 5-12
$57 per day | $260 a week |
*4 week pack $936 (save an extra 10%)
- Morning social
- 90 min Art class 1 -Theme Children’s movies and literature
- Lunch –bring a lunch. NO NUTS
- Free time -toys and games
- Park –drama if weather requires staying indoors
- Unicoi snack provided after 1pm for morning campers who stay all day
Afternoon Camp | 1:30-4:00 | AGES 4-12
Prices: $40 per day | $175 a week |
*4 week pack $630 (save an extra 10%)
- Free play
- 90 min Art class 2 -sketching, painting or mixed media
All Day Camp | 9:00-4:00 | AGES 5-12
Prices: $85 per day | $400 a week |
*4 week pack $1440 (save an extra 10%)
- All itinerary from morning and afternoon
Week 1: Finding Nemo
Week 7: Land Before Time
Week 2: Wizard of Oz
Week 8: Wall-E
(July 31-Aug 4)
Week 3: A Bug’s Life
Week 9: The Incredibles
Week 4: Sing
Week 10: Monster’s Inc
Week 5: Alice and Wonderland
Week 11: Kung Fu Panda
Week 6: Moana
Week 12: Dr. Suess
(Aug. 28-Sept. 1)
- ) Please reserve your camp days in advance to secure your spot in our program.
- ) Pack a lunch every day for morning camp (NO PRODUCTS WITH NUTS )
- ) View calendar for dates/times our camp is full and for individual special camp days we offer when schools are closed ( winter break, spring break, and holidays ).
- ) Put sunscreen on your child every day they attend summer camp.
- ) If your child has a highly contagious illness, lice, pink eye, or other transmittabe illness, please let us know as soon as possible and reschedule your camp attendance.
- ) View absence/make-up /drop-in policies
ABSENCE, MAKE-UP AND DROP-IN POLICIES FOR CAMP
- ) We will not add you to the camp schedule until we have received all forms and payment.
- ) Please make all camp reservations and cancellations by 3 PM the day before you would like to attend. Preferably in advance for guaranteed availability. There is a non-refundable $10 fee for camp days added OR cancelled after 3 PM THE DAY BEFORE you would like to attend.
- ) Missed camp can only be made up IF YOU HAVE NOTIFIED US OF THE ABSENCE BY 3 PM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR MISSED CAMP BY EMAIL OR WRITTEN NOTE. Verbal notification during class is not always recorded or remembered.
- ) If you are unable to attend your scheduled camp day/week, we can reschedule to another available date if we are notified of any cancellation prior to 3 PM the day before it occurs. We prepare materials and staff according to your requests so if we were not notified of the absence, your camp payment will not be refunded. If we were not notified of the absence, you CAN reschedule with a $10 re-scheduling fee per student.
- ) Missed camp can only be made up in the same summer and are not transferrable to future camp sessions or summers.